Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lori's Top Pick From Hallmark Cards
That beat my heart skipped...
that breath I didn't know I was holding...
that vision I didn't know I was looking for...
That was you.
You make my world a better place...
you have touched my heart
and made it yours.
To receive Heartprint of H.O.P.E. February Newsletter email lori@heartprintofhope.com

LORI'S FIVE FAVORITES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
1) Relive your first date. Return to the high school and hold hands. Celebrate at that special restaurant or just reminisce by candlelight.
2) Make an appointment for the two of you to get your photo professionally taken.
3) Make a list of top 10 reasons why you love him/her.
4) Leave love notes all over the house!
5) Attention Men! Buy a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic sparkling juice and offer a toast to her and share what you love about her.
Now share your favorite Valentine idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I would send this card to Jesus!!