Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Let's take a DREAM CRUISE!

Does anyone want to join me on a JOYBREAK?
It never stops snowing in Illinois! I say all this snow is for the penquins!
We are going on a "Dream Cruise"!
It's Free & It's Fun
This is what you need:
  • Comfy clothes (sweat pants, pj's....hey....shave your legs and put on your bikini)
  • Your favorite drink in a wine glass (nothin' like water in a wine glass)
  • Invite your friends or have some quiet time alone
  • A variety of old magazines
  • Scissors, glue & one sheet of poster board (or use a file folder)

All set? Here we go....

Take a deep breath. Exhale.

For the next minute or so forget about bills to need paid, the full laundry basket, tonight's meal plan.

Close your eyes and relax on your DREAM CRUISE. Hey, think BIG! Get out of the rubber raft and get aboard the largest ship of it's kind.

DREAM BIG. Money is no object.

What Does Your DREAM Look Like?

No dream is too big .... God is BIG!

  • Where would you like to live or travel?
  • What is your hearts desire?
  • Is there a ministry you'd like to start or support?
  • What and who is important to you?
  • What brings you joy or brings others joy?
  • How would you like God to use you...no limits now!

Now let's have some fun....

  1. Thumb through the magazines and cut out those dreams.
  2. What pictures or words represent that BIG DREAM for God?
  3. Paste those dreams, like a collage, on the poster board. BE CREATIVE!

Here is the best part! It may be the hardest but it is the most important part.

  • Share your dream with someone else. Ask your spouse, children or friend if you can show them pictures of your "Dream Cruise"
  • Post it on your refrigerator or somewhere you will see it often.
  • Believe and Receive those God Size Dreams by thanking Him in advance for caring about your dreams!

May I share my dreams with you? God has no limits so don't be shocked!

The picture of my dreams:

  • Celebration! ....I want to celebrate each day lifting my hands to my God and praising Him!
  • Man & Woman holding each other.....fall deeper in love with my husband.
  • Fresh Flowers.....I'd like to have fresh flowers in my home every day and give flowers to others.
  • Israel....I'd like to go on a Christian tour of Israel
  • Sail boat...I'd like a vacation.... on a beach ...in a boat....for a long time.
  • My favorite $100,000......I'd like $100,000 to give away to help someone else.

That's some of the pictures of my DREAM CRUISE!

What do your pictures look like? Share them on this blog!

I care about your dreams too. We can thank God together believing He can do more than we can imagine.

"Thank you for traveling "Dream Cruise Lines" where we Dream Big for God. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back soon!"

No comments: