Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What language do you speak...check out the video!

How many languages do you speak? I speak two fluently and one kinda-sorta.
My English is the goodest :)
The other language I speak fluently is Christianeze.

When I realized I was a sinner, I confessed my sins and was born again, Jesus Christ became my Savior. I have a burden for other sinners and pray they repent and receive salvation to live eternally with Jesus.
TRANSLATION: I needed rescued and Jesus Christ was my Rescuer. Anyone who has ever done anything wrong, like me, needs rescued too. Just talk to God, tell him you are sorry and He will forgive you and give you life forever with Him.

While I am so grateful for a changed life, it wasn't those who talked Christianeze that helped me see the truth...it was all God!

This brief video below is funny but true! Check it out...

SundaySchoolThoughts: A Salute to Mr. Christianeze Speaking Person

Asta la vista!

No comments: