Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Love Dare

Did you take The Love Dare challenge on Day 14?
One of the most important things you should learn on your Love Dare journey is that you should not just follow your heart. you should lead it.


When you don't feel like loving your spouse it's time to lead your heart. Relearn what you love about the person you promised to love forever.

DAY 14 CHALLENGE:Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they'd really like to work on. Just be together.
Follow up questions:
What did you decide to give up?
What did you do together?
How did it go?
What new thing did you learn about your spouse?

Care and Share with your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I have passed up a lot of opportunities to do things for my husband. I really have to take my thoughts and actions captive otherwise I'm used to doing my own thing. This has been an eye opener.