Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

If my dream comes true...I'll dream big for you!

My husband has been dreaming of a Harley for years. He owned several in his younger days.

I came along, then two boys. Ball games, wars and work made the years pass quickly. Sometimes just surviving. He couldn't hear the rumble anymore, his Harley dream died.


He got the fever again. This time I encouraged his dream. He deserved it.

A black Harley Sportster now occupies our garage. His dream came true right before his eyes. Hard to believe it's really there but you can't miss the shine.

Not just the shine of the bike but on my husband's face.

Ever since his dream came true, he has been dreaming big for me. My husband didn't do that before and now I understand why...he didn't believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, Great job Thank you for sharing. Blessing bro d